New Vinyl | Vintage Vinyl | Pre-Sale Orders | Books | Memorabilia
All Orders Shipped Within 24 Hours!
Bob Marley ~ The Kingston Legend
Model: 3355026£14.99PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRE-SALE ORDER FOR RELEASE ON 27th APRIL 2018
180gsm Vinyl LPSIDE A
A1. Natural Mystic
A2. Don’t Rock My Boat
A3. Put It On
A4. African Herbsman
A5. Try Me
A6. Soul Rebel
B1. Sun Is Shining
B2. Duppy Conqueror
B3. Trench Town Rock
B4. My Cup
B6. Mr. BrownNew
CUTS ~ Exist 1 and Exist 2
2 x Heavyweight Purple Vinyl LP plus Digital Download
CUTS - composer and filmmaker Anthony Tombling Jr - releases music from his experimental film ‘EXIST’ for the first time.
‘EXIST 1’ and ‘EXIST 2’ each available separately on heavyweight purple vinyl and digital download, with all original artwork by CUTS.
Inspired by a poem by HP Lovecraft, ‘EXIST’ explores night terrors and sleep paralysis. The 40-minute film, described by CUTS as an “existential journey into nowhere” features narration from cult graphic novelist Alan Moore (‘Watchmen’, ‘V For Vendetta’, DC Comics, ‘2000AD’). The film was premiered at Dark Outside, the unique 24 hour site specific festival in the Galloway Forest Dark Skies Park, in 2015; the music hasn’t been made available until now.
CUTS’ music has been described as “diving-bell-deep growls to sky-scraping, synthetic peals” by Crack Magazine with The 405 noting “clear influences from the powerful build of Mogwai tracks to the My Bloody Valentine-esque use of distortion and distant vocals.” On CUTS’ ‘EP1’ released by Invada, The Quietus wrote “the buzz and hum of fed-back electronics get underscored by the undoubtedly sinister-feeling creep of industrial percussive mechanisms.”
‘EXIST 2’ includes the track ‘Bunsen Burner’ (in original and Redux form), which can be heard on the Ivor Novello-winning original soundtrack to Alex Garland’s sci fi masterpiece ‘Ex Machina’, featuring in the film’s memorable climactic final scene. The track also featured in the finale of JJ Abrams’ cult hit US TV show ‘Person Of Interest’.
CUTS has performed at ATP, Simple Things and Drill Festival and played with Fuck Buttons, James Holden, Haxan Cloak and Wire. CUTS’ debut album is set for release later this year on Village Green.
“CUTS’ live and recorded output thus far promises equally astounding things to come” - Crack Magazine
“One of the best realised and executed releases of the year” - The 405
“Moments of genuine beauty, flashes of light rendered all the more vivid by the
intensity which surrounds it” - Clash Magazine
The Dead Beast Returns
Bunsen Burner (Original Version)
Alfa Mist ~ Antiphon (Special Edition)
Special edition transparent orange double vinyl in deluxe gatefold sleeve. Exclusively licensed to Black Acre.
Original pressing fetches £150 on certain online auction sites.
Alfa Mist is considered a frontrunner in the new London jazz movement.
Support from Lupe Fiasco, Jorja Smith, Loyle Carner, Gilles Peterson, The Guardian, NME,Resident Advisor.
Radio Cramps ~ The Purple Knif Show
Double 180 Gram Vinyl reissue. This release features the much talked about radio show of summer of 1984 that featured Lux Interior playing his favorites and obscure-sets 7" records while howling, buzzing and raving about them. It includes such classic and influential stuff like The Frantics, Sparkles, Link Wray, Billy Strange, Mad Mike and the Maniacs, Vic Mizzy, One Way Streets, Swamp Rats, The Troggs and many more (total 28 tracks!)... Absolutely entertaining and instructional especially by Lux' comments / noises between tracks. The gatefold sleeve artwork has been specially designed by Lindsay Hutton (Next Big Thing and President of the Legion of The Cramped - The Cramps Fan Club).
FORMAT: 2 x 180gsm VINYL LP
1. The One Way Streets - "Jack The Ripper" (3:05)
2. The Swamp Rats - "Louie Louie" (1:06)
3. JJ Jackson & The Jackals - "O Ma Liddy" (3:06)
4. The Trashmen - "Bird '65" (2:43)
5. The Sparkles - "Oh, Girls, Girls" (2:35)
6. Link Wray - "The Fuzz" (2:05)
1. Bill Carter & The Rovin' Gamblers - "Baby Brother" (2:16)
2. Tides - "Midnight Limbo" (1:29)
3. Earl Hagan & The Interns - "New Interns Watusi" (2:14)
4. Mad Mike & The Maniacs - "The Hunch" (1:32)
5. Billy Strange - "007 Theme" (1:37)
6. Ted Weems & His Orchestra - "Heartaches" (2:44)
7. Ray Anthony - "Dragnet" (2:39)
8. Grady O'Neal & The Bellatones - "Turkey Neck Stretch" (3:03)
1. Enchanters - "Cafe Bohemian" (2:16)
2. Jam Space & The Cadets - "Take Me To Your Leader Chachacha" (1:50)
3. Archie Bleyer - "Fernandos Hideaway" (2:28)
4. Vic Mizzy - "Addams Family Theme" (0:42)
5. Spark Plugs - "Chicken" (2:22)
6. Frantics - "The Whip" (2:20)
1. 5 Blobs - "The Blob" (1:24)
2. Unknown Artist - "Miller Beer Ad" (0:13)
3. Ward Darby & The Raves - "Safari" (2:23)
4. Cozy Cole - "Topsy Pt II" (3:30)
5. Deadly Ones - "It's Monster Surfing Time" (4:03)New